Author Topic: Join =]UG[= Underground Gamers.  (Read 5468 times)

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
Join =]UG[= Underground Gamers.
« on: August 03, 2010, 11:59:28 PM »
Once you have registered on the forum you can post up a request for clan membership and this will be reviewed by administration.

All gamers from Australia & New Zealand are welcomed to Underground Gamers.

Or you can email us at join@ugclan.org
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:21:07 AM by FlatkinG »
"Hail to the king baby!"

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Re: Join =]UG[=
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 04:35:36 PM »
Just letting the public viewers know that if they have registered and 0 posts have been made since their approval for a long period of time their accounts may be deleted as some of these users may be bots.
Perfectionist.

DISCODISCODISCO

Re: Join =]UG[= Underground Gamers.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 06:31:09 PM »
Hi all,

Played with a few of you guys fairly regularly for the last six months or so and I thought I might apply for a spot in UG.

RL:
My name's Max and I'm a 22 year old student from Sydney.
I've been playing PR for about three years now under numerous aliases and have settled now on DISCODISCODISCO.

My best role on the battlefield is with the AR kit.

I spent much time squadleading for the first two years of my play, so I have a lot of experience in that. Arguably, one of my best abilities is rapid and stealthy FOB roll outs. I pride myself on being able to place a FOB in a way that the enemy will rarely find it.

My other kit would probably be the grenadier.

Realistically, I'm able to swap between every single kit in the game (besides chopper pilot or AA) with functional/good effect.

Had a game with Flatking last night and he told me to post up here, so here I am.

All the best,

DISCO

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 01:46:59 AM »
thanks for the app, its currently being processed.
Perfectionist.

TiMmSy186

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »
Hey guys. Saw your clan kickin ass on the battlefield and wanna join.... whos leg i gotta hump?! HA keep dreaming evo :P love ya bro

On a more serious note i got a new pc and just got it set up with good internet connection included. so all going well i'm ready to be a fully functioning piece of the complete unit and am not prepared to be the weakest link so with training being an option as well to up my skills, i'm keen.

TiMmSy186 reporting 4 duty

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »
Good to see your back Timmsy, you'll also need to do some serious downloading of the latest PR & BF2 1.5 patch..
"Hail to the king baby!"

TiMmSy186

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »
hey yeh mate got everything to do the job just got to install pr. bf2 works with mic etc. but yeh the details for ts3 i don't have. 

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »
Should hit up noddy about putting some clan info on the clan info page, You never know we might get lucky and actually get some more members.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 01:00:03 AM »
for PR? or all platforms, we can only really offer decent organization that would be expected on PR, all our bf3 players are still welcome to skrim under UG too, just know that im not organizing it they can do it themselves as iv said for ever.
Perfectionist.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 05:58:30 AM »
PR mainly, I've had a couple of PM's asking about UG, So I figured it would make more sense to get info put up on BigD's site.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
i did a while ago, most people are more interested in learning tactics than joining us, which is low priority for us. if u want to update another on bigd go ahead, im not really sure what to say of it atm coz of its slowness on pr, what are they asking on the pms, about the clan or about our trainings etc?
Perfectionist.