Author Topic: hey guys  (Read 1678 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
hey guys
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:39:58 AM »
hey scorp did u get raped by floods? saw it on the news, i figured that may/may not have somthing to do with teamspeak being suuuppper shit lately lol just keeps reconnecting so often that we cant really use it.. i thought it was my end coz it happens like every loading screen it seems, but cam, kael(smoopoo), and mike(dexx) all have the same problem and are using a different ip for now, anyways havnt seen u since u said there was a storm comming and u shut all ur shit down so was wondering if its been and gone or somthing oh even the website isnt loading properly for me? i had to google ugclan and click on the link to find it properly, i cant just type the address right in or sumtimes it works but loads half a page.. :@ i rekon it has somthing to do with the floods fucking up the phone lines or somthing hey
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
Re: hey guys
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 07:25:56 AM »
Nah no flooding here. I dont know WTF is going on with my net here.. Im getting diconnects all the time.
"Hail to the king baby!"

TiMmSy

Re: hey guys
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 08:41:25 PM »
My Workshop got flooded woo!! good excuse to throw out old panels and crap laying around the workshop.... take the positive out've this lol