Author Topic: Team work.  (Read 2840 times)

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
Team work.
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:28:48 AM »
I'm one of the few people that would actually admit the teamwork on BigD's servers has been in a steady decline as of late.

Yes I am sure allot of people will disagree with me on this. But hear me out.

1. Team work does not stand for "Regulars squadding up with other regulars".

This is my biggest issue with what's happening on BigD at the moment. Allot of the regulars complain about the lack of "skills" if you put it that way with a number of the newer players. I know this will fall on deaf ears but how about you take a few of them under your wing and help them improve instead of abusing them for being over eager to engage the enemy.

2. Squads not working together to get to an objective.

I have to admit this has been improving over the past few weeks, But it still should be happening allot more then what is happening at this moment.

3. People taking kits that are completely not needed for the situations.

Hey sniper, Yes you. Stop thinking that because your up in a high position you are god of all you see. How about instead of shooting at targets that are well outside your range you spot them and report them to the mechanised INF squad that's heading in that direction?

4. Using Armour in a way that's beneficial to your team.

Yes tanks are fun, cool and "Hip" but how about you use your tank in a manor that might allow your teams INF to move in without the fear of getting mowed down by a target that could have easily been dealt with by one HEAT round.. Please think before you rush off leaving your INF squads high and dry.

I know I'm not the only one with this same opinion about BigD's servers but feel free to post any other issues you have with playing there at it's current state.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Re: Team work.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 10:07:07 AM »
u pretty much say what we all think lol.. this is y i want ppl to learn how to do shit, not how to play "pr" but how to soldier.. its thos fucken rambo games like all the cod games etc that every1 has sum vision in their head like their gunna b a awsome soldier or somshit all by themselves when its an impossible scenario.. a good soldier knows how to use other elements to his advantage(OTHER HUMAN PLAYERS) im just sick of ppl not helping each other on the note that they want all the kills for themselves.. a sniper wont warn others for example coz hes mr big shot epic sniper cunt that would rather waste his rounds on them to get a ratio instead of tell the guy next to them to kill them for him, this is y mortar squads arnt used that well, typically ppl see an enemy and want to shoot it with their gun.. its supposed to be, theres an enemy, what is the best tool for the job right now(team wide options)

if uv noticed.. when u go for every kill u end up banging heads too much and its a 50/50 chance all the time, when u are patient and allow ur teammates to take shots for u, yes u dont get all the kills, but u get more than u would by urself coz ur team mate does the same to u, better yet u stay alive as well, plus ppl never do all around defences coz only 1 side of ur defence will get most of the heat, so they all turn around and face the same way... this logic is flawed, even loosely its important to have eyes everywhere 1st, once sumthing is seen they should be asking for extra fire support from their team so its a garentee kill, repeat this over and over and no1 can ass fuck u, ur team stays alive and slowly but surely ur kills go up too, if u are a gaycunt and calculate it kills per minute aswell, u accually earn more than usual coz u stay in the fight the entire time
anyways thats my rant
train hard fight easy!
Perfectionist.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »
Ehh it was a late night rant.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:19:56 PM »
yeah well all these problems go away when ppl learn how we fight, and it will only feel worse, the more u learn aswell the more u can spot the problem, u just have to ignore it.. the worst thing about it is the foreigners, they will only come one the server once, take what ever asset and die easy with it coz their lag, then they quit and u never see them again. i do like to see ppl with a low ping playing coz chances are they will come back again, so teaching them anything will stick with the community rather then be wasited on sum rand in the US or somthing that doesnt know how to search a server. at the end of the day we can only do what we are able, so do what we can.
Perfectionist.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »
Very true ey.

You playing tonight?

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 02:01:58 AM »
by the time i got on pr had died, working nights is gay......
Perfectionist.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »
I hear that, They keep switching my hours so Ive been getting calls at like 10pm saying that I'm needed. Meh 50$ p/h isnt something I can turn down.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 08:20:20 PM »
Ran a really effective INF squad tonight on Falluja west. Ended the round with 1 death 37 kills for the squad. But my high light was my kill on an APC with a RPG from 500 meters. Great round, finally PR is picking up again.