Author Topic: Wolfpack Training  (Read 1465 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Wolfpack Training
« on: March 06, 2011, 04:14:10 AM »
Prone in ambush position for hours staring at a road with ticks and ants crawling all over me, sweat running off my head into my eyes, lense fogging up from the humidity inside my mask, listening to echoing cows mooing from a few km away and possums fighting in a nearby tree, lizards coming out of their hideouts and creeping through the bush im leaning on, all the bush elements acted as if i wasn't there anymore and all was safe, i start feeling like part of the bush itself, i breathe in motion of the wind blowing on the plants to hide any unnatural movement directions however small, feet planted flat and against bushes, face down low with eyes looking up through a small stretch of vision, dead leaves and sticks pushed up around me in all directions to mask my body shape, in the shade to hide my colour, looking through several pieces of cover to stay outside the normal focal point of any1 on the track, dead silent, indexed over the trigger frame, round checked in chamber and safety off, watching ppl walk all around me waiting for the right 1 to shoot at even tho ur heart races when u see some1 after hours of waiting and seeing nothing except what ur eyes trick u with, and its all over in less than 10 rounds and less than 4 seconds... now i remember why i do this and now i remember what MilSim is.

"I yearn no trophy,
I want no fame,
My team is my medal
MilSim is my game." ~San
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
Re: Wolfpack Training
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 07:18:14 AM »