Author Topic: Marksman's rifles  (Read 1518 times)

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
Marksman's rifles
« on: March 14, 2011, 04:34:22 AM »
I spent about 4 hours last night locally testing ranges and spreads for each rifle that is avaliable for forces in PR.

I was somewhat shocked that each has a completely different arc of fire.

The US rifle seems to be the most accurate at long range but when being used un-deployed it seems to be the worst of the lot.

The Draganov is the best for un-deployed followed by the Chinese marksman.

Im not sure if these can be seen as accurate information seeing as I only spent about 35 minutes with each weapon.

Any and all input on this would be of great help.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Re: Marksman's rifles
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:48:04 AM »
the bullets that u see hit the wall etc isnt even accurate, so the only way to really find the true dmg is to shoot a person.. what u see is wrong, what others see of ur bullets is wrong and when u watch a demo of a game, its the same decals as when u watch sum1 shooting in 3rd person, i think its sumwhat similar to what it actually should be but i know for a fact its not a perfect representation...
either way i think ur observation is very true, when i went on a coop server to test guns i noticed the US marksman was absolutely useless undeployed but pretty good deployed.. vice versa for the other countries like u said.. and the USMC acog marksman was brilliant when deployed, the sight was awsome for that
Perfectionist.