Author Topic: Just bought a flashcard for my DSL  (Read 2012 times)

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
Just bought a flashcard for my DSL
« on: August 27, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »
Hey guys. I bought a DSL (DSi XL) like 4 months ago when my PS3 died. I only bought it because I wanted to get back into the whole 16-32 bit Mario faze when I have a SNES (Super Nintendo). But after 4 months I only ended up buying 2 games because they are expensive as fuck and it is retarded because they seriously aren't worth the money. I bought the highest rating game on metacritic (Chinatown Wars) and even it didn't seem like it should have been $60. I got it for 40 because it was Pre-Owned. So I only have Chinatown Wars and Pokemon Heatgold and yes it is te most super-gay game in the world but it is still sweet to chillout to when you cbf'd geting on the pc.

Anyway so I just bought this flashcard for the DSi called iEdge. Cost me $50 with free shipping which is still cheaper then the 2 year old "New! Super Mario Bros" which is the only game I wanted for the DSi. It is priced as $69 in Big W which is just so fucked up. Ordered it today so should come sometime next week  :)

Just downloaded 4 games already including Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass which got 9/10 on metacritic which is going to be fucking sweet.

Now I have to wait for the 3DS to come out next year but I don't think I will even afford it while I am travelling for the next 2  years which is another reason why I bough the DSL.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
Re: Just bought a flashcard for my DSL
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 10:37:45 AM »
WTF!

Console's Suck ASS
"Hail to the king baby!"

Sammy

• Administrator