Author Topic: Thanks for the game!  (Read 3602 times)

BAND+AID

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Private
Thanks for the game!
« on: May 14, 2011, 02:38:39 AM »
Thanks for the game tonight guys.  Really enjoyed it!  Quite like playing with you all and the way you work together.  Hope to do it all again soon

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Re: Thanks for the game!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:43:05 AM »
no worries man, still.. the better ppl get, and the more of us that are on at one time it always plays out even better than b4.
u can start to get multi tasking on the map which all lead to one objective, and not just overall but also within squads and within fireteams etc, from the highest level to the smallest thing

been pretty lax about it l8ly tho, gotta keep at it, not just me but every1
Perfectionist.

Allighieri

• Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Lance Corporal
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 02:55:04 PM »
I should be able to jump on again tonight, maybe take a bash at some more training if you're doing any. Also as suggested in a couple of other places here (by other people) I'd also like to try adding a bit more of the section maneuvers into our regular games. It might help people understand its use in context and how it applies to a real situation.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 05:42:01 AM »
ramiel was packed with that, gw guys, im not sure if u gathered half of what was going on but there was about 5 or 6 flanks that were done, alot of defensive, offensive and withdrawing stuff going on enemies couldnt do shit until they use bomb trucks and FB spawn camping, and of course the unfortunate random cache spawning in our perimeter right when we were on group missions, other than the shit we couldn't help we did very well, and very professionally. again there was a few things here and there we could improve on.
personally i need to stop accidentally muting myself so u guys can hear, we lost momentum b4 that bomb truck hit us, i was trying to tell bkt and that random to regroup and go to a block and delay location for like 10 mins lol realized i was muted.. if they blocked sooner the truck may have only hit them, or the other half of us with warning from them so we could scatter.... and 2 i could have ordered a withdraw a little sooner when unusual shit started to happen when the cache spawned in our perimeter, should have cut the losses faster rather than losing the unit entirely(when in doubt get the fuck out).

either way it was pretty great what we were able to accomplish and were pretty dangerous for their team... its a shame that when we demanded the attention of all their bomb trucks our team didn't capitalize on that as is always the case. bad team leadershit.

the only ones i can trust is UG
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:44:32 AM by FlatkinG »
Perfectionist.

Darksealicous

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 08:27:34 AM »
Sounuds like some awesome teamwork showed.

Allighieri

• Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Lance Corporal
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »
Yeah, we did pretty well given circumstances. We were also really close as a team to getting all the caches, we only had 2 left.

One thing we could possibly work on is speeding up road crossings and making sure everyone understands where they should be (and where they should be looking) on both the near and far side of the road. It never screwed us over by getting hit by anything, but we did lose a fair bit of time on quite a few crossings. Just something to consider.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 02:13:51 AM »
it should take just over about the time it would take to run to the other side of a street and back depending on how many guys need to cross
Perfectionist.

Darksealicous

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »
The problem in Game is the lack of peripheral view. Setting up positions becomes harder when you can see less. Also voices/sounds are more definitive. This all combines to make it harder to set up and go. Training can rectify this.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 02:24:33 AM »
yup, gotta learn thos typical spots well enough to just trust ur mate, even just looking accross at him quickly while getting set up isnt that bad really, if it would help that much
Perfectionist.

Darksealicous

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 02:27:57 AM »
Yeah sometimes its not mistrust but if you want to position yourself roughly 45 degrees to their right looking in a NW direction you need to know where they are first. Happens to me all the time where i'm looking in a direction and get caught in the wrong position when the other position/unit moves. I think my sound probably isn't as good as others but i need headphones :P.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 04:00:17 AM »
yeah just a quick check now and then ay
Perfectionist.