Author Topic: They answer the call  (Read 1918 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
They answer the call
« on: May 15, 2011, 07:23:58 AM »
just wanted to say thanks to the members or UG, we who strive to be greater than others, and who fight unified together, unwavering in hesitation to do what is needed to be strong for each other and ourselves.

Even tho my time was short, my game with Nasty on Kokan demonstrated skill, training, trust and obedience. these are the tools for greatness and is a small example of the progress i see in all of u.
Not just to Nasty but all UG members, thanks for being a part of the upper league that i like to call Underground Gamers, u all are a piece of what i see as being something great, im glad i get to see u all get faster, smarter, more aware and fluent each time we fight. And am looking forward to more to come, lets show them what it is to be outclassed!
Perfectionist.

Nasty

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
Re: They answer the call
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »
nawwwwww

we love you too flat

Darksealicous

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 03:29:51 PM »

Hooooraaaa!

....Thanks flat for the compliments. Our improvement is in direct relation to your involvement and dedication to the clan. Thanks to everyone that puts their time in to training and support.

Go TEAM DARKSEA!!!!!

i mean... GO TEAM =]UG[= !!!

Darksealicous

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 11:39:19 PM »
*Bump because people should read this.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 06:08:14 AM »
and again, bkt, Soulrogue, BAND+AID, Allighieri, and i proved alot of professionalism going into tonights games, we only get stronger!
Perfectionist.