Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
EA =/
« on: May 13, 2012, 10:21:49 AM »
Funny story. I tried linking all my gamer tags (Games for Windows, Classic EA and PSN) to my one EA account. All worked except for the PSN account and I had no idea why. I hit up support and after about 30 minutes he said someone else has already linked it to another account. They told me the email it was linked with and I have never seen that email in my life (julian-news@hotmail.com). After a quick search I found a news website called Julian News but that's about it.

Anyway after constant emails with EA support for the past 2 weeks of them "verifying" that the PSN account is actually mine and manually linking it to my account they decide to try and cover their asrses and give me full battlefield veteran status (basically link all of the battlefield games to my account as if I previously owned them).

See for yourself: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Jassinlive/

I own Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3.. the rest they gave me lol. I don't actually own the games though only the status saying I do...?

Waiting on another reply regarding my issue in the first place.

Fucking EA

Soulrogue

• Global Moderator

• =]UG[= Mod

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
Re: EA =/
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:29:18 PM »
Seeing as you "own" these games, did they supply Serials?

Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
Gen. George S Patton

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 01:48:21 PM »
Nah man nothing like that. Here is the exact email they sent:

Hello Sam,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts again.

I appreciate your prompt email with the requested details. This has helped me gain an important insight into the issue. As per your request, I have transferred your concern to the proper channel with the details. Please note that persona transfer request will be reviewed and processed and you will receive an email once the request has been processed. You patience is much appreciated.

In the mean time, I have manually entitled veterans status to your account: 'jassin@live.com'. Please check your account into review the changes made.

I have also added some additional veterans, it is only so that you should be able to access Veterans and unlocks. We just made an exception, so I hope you will understand.

Electronic Arts values your affiliation and looks forward to hear from you. Also, in case of any help, please get in touch with us anytime. Alternatively, please visit our extensive knowledge base online: http://help.ea.com/

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
I warned you bro, what did I say about EA. Bro I warned you!

Nah I had a similar problem a while back with Mirriors edge EA didn't help so I ended up having to go back to Steam just to get it sorted out.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 05:28:01 PM »
rather than link all ur accounts id rather give them as little as possible as they have given us as little as possible
Perfectionist.

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 09:26:30 AM »
yeah i though as such but i've linked those gamertags to a shit tonne of things anyway and i guess i'm a sucker for the novelty of gaming my 3 gaming personas all together next to each other