Author Topic: Hackers Flying Circus  (Read 1861 times)

Nasty

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
Hackers Flying Circus
« on: July 26, 2012, 12:20:24 AM »
Walking along at nightfall, to meet up with Soul who had just spawned on the southern beach. Coming around the western side of Zeleno and looking to swing southeast (Zeleno is very long North-South), my way is blocked by a field of already spawned zombies. Being careful i pick my way across the open to the treeline behind them, by a barn. Yabbering away on teamspeak the whole time, I hear rotors in the distance, and think nothing until it becomes quite loud.

Then I turn around and there is a UH-1 right there 200m away and swinging around low around the hill I'm on. The pilot, obviously seeing the zombie field, switches to hover.

Me: Omg a chopper!
ummm
what do i do?
uhhh
do i shoot!
Scorpie: Yes! Kill it!
Me: Uhhhh
Chopper's Unseen Door Gunner: *BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA*
Me: Oh shi... DIE!

50 M14 rounds later...

The gunner fell out riddled with bullets after firing two decent bursts at me. The pilot lost power and keblammo! Screenshots should have been in near night conditions but the bastards tried to turn me into a dog while i was looting their bodies and I had to reconnect. Even so the thing kept exploding for a good few minutes after it went down.

Hackers names were [XIV] IMPERIUM, and Sigma

There was another XIV guy on, Pretorian or something.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
Re: Hackers Flying Circus
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 05:26:15 AM »
Yes these hackers have killed everyone on the server twice this week. Which has included me both times.

After last nights mass kill I ended up at Electro on my Respawn so I headed for the treelike only to see a A10 sitting on the side of a mountain. WTF?

I got a little closer to see a guy standing beside it. No weapons I b lined it to a nearby long barn only to find a crossbow. Well bugger it who cares I'll have a go with the crossbow. Up the hill toward the A10 I come to see that not only is there a A10 but  now there are 8 or so black SUV's next to it 1 of which is speeding off down the hill.

I seized this opportunity to try get back to my old corpse & took one of the SUVs & speed off towards Berizino.

Unlucky for me the server then had its 9pm reset so I ended up getting as far as Stolitchni.

I know this game is only a Alpha but FFS I'm pissed that now twice Ina week off lost all my hard earned items.
"Hail to the king baby!"