Author Topic: still trusting?  (Read 1887 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
still trusting?
« on: May 07, 2013, 06:21:41 PM »
if those who rely on the media don't get this then i think there's nothing left i can say..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTubFSMpTMA
Perfectionist.

Nasty

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
Re: still trusting?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 06:58:14 PM »
Congratulations, they've managed find someone in the third world to carry on with this bullshit.

If the accepted science is that it has no negative effects, and it costs $1 per year per person to implement, and significantly increases peoples quality of life, and significantly reduces the draw on our dental system...  Then you do it.

No amount of finding tinfoil hat wearing drama llama's will change that.

Been over this like five times now.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:03:57 PM by Nasty »

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 11:01:30 PM »
u are entitled to your opinion :) , personally i still will refuse to believe that its considered "accepted science" since the medical science community has never agreed that it was safe in the first place.
Perfectionist.

Nasty

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 10:25:45 PM »
A handful of nutjobs harping on from a soap box somewhere, using words like poison with no qualification: it doesn't mean they've gotten a peer reviewed paper published on the subject.

I'm just sick of seeing these posts, daily, on facebook, from both you and henry. Okey I get it, you both think the government and the banks are united in its desire to enslave and dis empower us. The odd post I can handle, its stimulating. 100% of posts and your basically shit stirring and I block your feed.

Making people think is great, but there is a limit to how often you can reasonably expect your friends to be willing to argue with you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:13:42 AM by Nasty »