Author Topic: Total War: Napoleon  (Read 1757 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Total War: Napoleon
« on: June 01, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »
just killed like 2000 troops on a single bridge with only 4 platoons and 3 cannon squads vs their 2 and a half battalions(over 6.1 force ratio outnumbered which the data doesn't show).. i thought i screen shot the bridge which was unrecognizable because of the bodies covering it from end to end but it didn't come through..

straight after one and a half thousand or more routed i immediately attacked again still outnumbered 4.1 and won again without the bridge camp lol, had some other battles that day which were way outside of the odds and won, i even planned my map up for losing territories which were just way outnumbered but ended up holding on so my prepared counter attack was sent somewhere else :p

the original crazy plan was to attack a lone platoon on a bridge that was in range of a town with 2 full armies and 1 mid sized army in reinforcement range to it, which would force them into the fight to save the lone platoon and use the bridge as a funnel of death as they try to stop me, after a while they went an alternate route but had to endure cannon fire for a long distance just to meet my still alive tiny army and flanking cavalry charges which made them route pretty easily.. as did many other battles that day, both these ones used up all ammo on all units and i had to finish with bayonets because i didn't have shit left(bare in mind each guy carries about 15 rounds each so it adds up to approx 8000+ fired via smooth bore)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 12:29:23 AM by FlatkinG »
Perfectionist.

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
Re: Total War: Napoleon
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 09:41:55 AM »
Lol what a slaughter. You should fraps these games Flat I'd love to see them in action

Darksealicous

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
Re: Total War: Napoleon
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 03:03:00 PM »
That is damn epic/awesome.