Author Topic: Game on  (Read 2290 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Game on
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:27:15 AM »
im going to be getting into arma3 a bit more frequently, been playing death match servers a bit, and if i can find a decent wasteland server ill go there too, just needs players now, im also going to be recruiting from Arma3 servers in Aus. despite me being fucking busy irl, i miss being able to have games with my mates who i can rely on to shoot in the right direction :p im also continuing to design the urban doctrine for UG, as i need to do the same thing for Wolfpack.. i have been building them a village field to play on which has a high emphasis on MOUT training, so the 2 will be refined together with the small changes relevant to suit the platform(s). if u find yourself in Arma3 im going to give the members with a rank of corporal or higher scouting rights to invite teachable people into our teamspeak for that platform(be advised you also have permission to do the same for other platforms to make a branch for each game, to who ever is willing to run that groups game days and trainings etc. however training is a must either it be in a proper training environment or live game training, they must be learning what it is to be UG, not just soloing however solo skills are also valid additional lessons but secondary to working as a team)
Perfectionist.

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
Re: Game on
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 07:00:03 PM »
Right on man

panda_virus

• Full Clan Member