Author Topic: Company of Heroes 2 full match  (Read 2422 times)

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
Company of Heroes 2 full match
« on: March 17, 2014, 08:47:48 PM »
Here is a full game of me playing as Germany in COH2. I went with Assault Grenadiers (the kickass 5-man squad with MP40s) and gamed with complete randoms. Awesome game! And it would be even better if a few of you boys ever decided to give it a crack. Nasty, Darksea and I have heaps of fun with this game together.

Check it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYVJQdGDvzQ
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:29:55 PM by Sammy »

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Re: Company of Heroes 2 full match
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 04:03:31 AM »
pretty cool how them other players listened to you, and was a good strat also.
Perfectionist.

Nasty

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 09:41:12 PM »
Hey Sammy, was a good game mate.

Turn on enemy player colours, its in the settings. It makes each enemy unique in colour. Not sure if you knew this but its really valuable for figuring out who is seeing what. Sometimes you'll be fighting two guys and one of them clearly isn't looking at his units and you can sneak a quick unit wipe on him.

The other thing is dont build ass grens after the early game. Probably three units tops, to capitalize on their crazy early game performance. Get T2 asap and then only build panzer grens. p grens have more range and probably about twice the damage. Perfect for pinching off entire squads once their blob spreads out like it did. However ass grens have more health so, thats an advantage. Good for providing line of sight that way.

Sammy

• Administrator

• =]UG[=Admin

• Personal Text
    Lieutenant
    • Jassinlive
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »
Thanks Flat and Nasty. Thanks for the tips too Nasty. I will def take them on board