Author Topic: Arma 3 Epoch  (Read 16961 times)

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
Re: Arma 3 Epoch
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 06:24:29 AM »
well we had an orca, the suv and a hatch, we got raided all day and didnt lose anything, but gained the vehicles people were raiding us with, so we made a few thousand bucks. then the orca spontainiously exploded outside base. then while i was trying to patch all the holes in the fence i went in the car to get energy, a guy glitched through the wall and blew my car up and the one next to me that was full of stuff.. the suv had good shit too.. then he took my stuff and glitched back out the wall like a noob instead of just walking over the ramp. my screen glitched into spectate mode and i was watching where he went for 10 mins after i was dead, until my revive timer ran out, he ran to the trader and got in a chinook(the one that keeps low flying our base to see if we are out). he flew north east but i respawned before i could see where he went. on the respawn island i could then see him continue NE but passed over the penis base on the water and stayed at full speed still going NE.. i talked to some of the other guys who want an alliance, and im convinced now that the military DOME base is his ( optimus prime ) apparently all the players with movie names are wankers and are at war with the alliance. which is made up of Nuck, Nooblet, Bugs Bunny, Matt, Luke. which is all the people who attack us lol... i told em to stop attacking us if they dont want to be killed, and nuck said he will talk to them so he can get us as an ally. i just told him im at war with optimus for being a faggot and also mouse, but mouse hasnt been on since reset. also the Drink clan all got banned for some reason.. Eightseveneight that guy who wanted to be friends before has change his name to Chode(i cant remember) or something like that, and his mate is still ryan. they live to the south of us at that dead end road. he wont raid us, he wants us to come live at his house at stavros in a big construction yard that is constantly under attack, he needs man power coz its only them 2.

oh.. and we dont seem to have a pbx anymore, but we found a police boat that nasty had a nasty with, and now lives on the sea floor among the coral around the top of the point north of us... so i guess our navy dreams are over lol. i was also told by nuck that i can get a starter kit from stench... has cinders and heaps of metal etc. much like havocs server. this is probably how all them cunts have so much stuff so early, they have groups of 12 ppl etc almost all the groups have over 5
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:26:29 AM by FlatkinG »
Perfectionist.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 06:32:33 AM »
ill just add on that, im pretty sure optium prime is mouse.. his ping is the same. which means he lives at the dick docks, probably also the top dome. both have chinooks
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2015, 06:52:44 AM »
Found a base at the top of the map. 158,220 which has a wall down so i could get in. Managed to steal a heap of stuff including a Jammer and cinder wall.

If you have explosives you could blow up his jammer and steal all the 1/2 cinder walls that are scattered about.

Youll need a vehicle to move it all.
"Hail to the king baby!"

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2015, 07:29:55 AM »
Ive found a vehicle which has a shitload of stuff including 7 mortar 2 cinder 10 metal scaps walls mines slams guns shit loads as i said.

I took a wet suit and as much metal and stuff as i can carry and have logged out next to it. Ive hidden it in the bamboo at co-ords 163,199 kp 9/6 and will jump on this arvo. We need to establish a base to use all this stuff.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:31:55 AM by SCORP »
"Hail to the king baby!"

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »
ran out of energy, any cars around?
i got the building materials in my backpack while i logged out, to keep it safe :p
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 05:14:02 PM »
That Offroad is hidden at the rocks accross from out guarage shed.. same place you hid the hunter mate.
"Hail to the king baby!"

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2015, 11:40:58 AM »
got some things in im working on in the lab, there may be a great shift later on. we will need to be prepared for the journy at the right time. the idea is to do a lot in a very short amount of time, so will need prepared resources pre trip, and careful route planning so we don't lose them on the way through several hot zones. ill update later
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2015, 11:47:23 AM »
Cool..

"Hail to the king baby!"

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2015, 10:11:36 PM »
OK So,

I did some running.. Im over the Eastern side of the map and have scoped out the new location. Its all good to build there noone within at least 3km radius or more. 

There are a few bases around the mid eastern side just sort of south of the  Eastern Trader SafeZone.

If we time it right we should be fine. Ive got a fair bit of building materials on me including a foundation. Ive also found and hidden a Kamas Repair Truck and a Hunter.. I think I may have stolen the Hunter off someone doing a bandit base mission. Either Ither The Kamas is hidden in the Bamboo right next to the Shipping Bowie at 212,067 and the Hunter is at 188,074 in some dense tree cover.

I also know of a quad bike I passed on my way there but it had busted wheels and I didnt have anything to fix it at the time. its somewhere close to 146,157 right near the water edge crashed into a small shrub and into a small rock wall. Both front tyres are broken.

Anyway Ill be on tomorrow and see if we can co-ordinate a move.
"Hail to the king baby!"

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2015, 02:40:37 PM »
Sorry about the other night scorp, Just as I was about to say wow this storm is good. Power cut out.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2015, 11:43:47 PM »
well i moved everything we had in a truck, 2 missions spawn right in front of me so i had to make a huge detour, then after i passed it another 1 spawned right infront of me again.. a truck pulled up beside me out of nowhere and 1 shot my engine with a mx... total bs, then they shot me and stole all our building supplies, and all good loot we had. so i think thats the end for me... i really cant be fucked with it anymore. the shooter was kookz
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:49:41 PM by FlatkinG »
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2015, 04:41:17 AM »
FAAAARRRK!
"Hail to the king baby!"

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2015, 06:21:29 PM »
Flat just to make you feel better. Im pretty sure me and Vinny blew up Optimus's Chinook.

Turns out there is a base inside the hangers at that SE airfield. One hanger is built in with tin walls infront of Cinder block. We were going to blow a hole in the wall be seen the cinder behind it. I was fixing the chook but after i used up about 4 small energy packs leaving 1 charge in each it was just fixed but where it was parked was 1/2 inside the hanger so the rotors hit the hanger and fucked it again. Not sure how hes getting it in / out but anyway is gone now.

Vinny got it on Fraps.

My truck is still there with the buildables and we added some more to it after doing a container mission.  Still have a Hinter also which i thought was gone but after 10mins looking i found it. We also picked up a Hemmitt for a disposable transport oh and Vinny has a go cart. Lol
"Hail to the king baby!"