Author Topic: Escape from Tarkov  (Read 2783 times)

panda_virus

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Lance Corporal
Escape from Tarkov
« on: February 25, 2016, 11:57:13 AM »

panda_virus

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Lance Corporal
Re: Escape from Tarkov
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 01:37:06 PM »
Yessss this is so my game... The animations! YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJfcaCmMy7c

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 06:49:02 PM »
looks good, there is one thing im not sure about in the jaming they have, usually when iv stove piped(meaning the shell didnt make it out of the chamber on eject and gets slammed in the ejection port) when i have done it irl the next round in the mag doesn't have enough room to re-chamber, and often the round that went from mag into space between the mag and breach was stopped by the stove piped shell. so it just floats there, and u have to remove the mag and let the round fall out of the mag well, remove the shell from the stove pipe position, check the breach just to make sure it didnt actually get in. then reload from new empty.
a quicker version is a stove pipe happens, then u remove the shell like in the video. but recocking the gun either spits a good round out and replaces it with a new good round, or if the breach was empty it would just re-chamber a new round. either way getting a reliable round in the chamber.
not sure if thats too full on for game devs because trying to count rounds if or not things happen. but they could just have the no chambered option and re-cock it each time. i just find is strange they just pull out the shell and its loaded again. also ripping out a shell like that is real bad for the ejection port coz the larger end of the shell is grating the metal, i usually lock the slide back to make sure i dont graze my gun when pulling them out.

or its possible that the floating round in an AK during a jam could get pushed into the breach because of the spring behind it each time u clear a stove, i dont know. my pistol doesnt do that tho, gets all mashed up and a mag removal is a must. my army mates do a mag remove in a steyr as well coz steyrs are shit for jamming

u can see what i mean panda from this vid, his jams like a cunt, but theres a floating round he throws out either out the eject port or the well underneath after the mags out. its like the tarkov people just let that round slam back into the breach once the shell is gone, doesnt really sound orthodox to me..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w4xvKQz1_4

this guy does the example good. i wonder if they are still working on that part or not in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rZkMEL1Pk

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 07:06:39 PM by FlatkinG »
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:49:44 AM »
Do we know what engine ifs on?
"Hail to the king baby!"

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 09:15:43 PM »
Unreal from what i've heard.
If that is the case this shit will be fucking amazing.

panda_virus

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Lance Corporal
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 12:31:10 PM »
Yeah that's true Flat. When I saw it ingame I was a little weirded out that they just grab the shell and proceed firing. I myself would've got a newer round in the chamber. Hopefully they do work on that. But other than that everything else looks pretty sweet... Aww man can't wait to get my setup.. AKSD Holo sight, foregrip, peq15 mmmm. Or a nice hk416 with the same setup.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 05:44:34 PM »
My issue is the amount of guns and ammo.

Im worried they will add a cash shop for ammo.

panda_virus

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Lance Corporal
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 10:29:21 PM »
FK I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIpsx6JzfC8

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text
    Corporal
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 01:09:22 PM »
Looks pimp as fuck. Trying to find out about the russian only beta.