Author Topic: Star Citizen  (Read 5470 times)

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
Re: Star Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 07:15:05 AM »
Got this finally.. Looks like I might need some more RAM...

Video seems ok once Im out of the Hanger but RAM is maxed out and so is CPU..

"Hail to the king baby!"

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 10:44:09 PM »
i saw a graphics driver setting in mine that showed that it trades off between gpu and cpu, instead of loading the cpu first. u should see if u have that option.
Perfectionist.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2016, 01:49:02 AM »
wow so i refunded my combo package and then used the refunded store credits to get the mustang combo instead, the aurora is worth $25 where as the mustang is worth $30 even tho its the same combo price. so once i have the mustang again i go into upgrade ships, i then trade in my mustang to get $30 toward an upgrade, and paid $5 ontop of that with real money($7 AUD) and got the Aurora LN. went into vandul swarm to test it out and its sooooooooooooooo much better than the original Aurora MR. which means that i can rake in my REC quicker for upgrades to other big fighters like the hornet/sabre etc. i already made like 4k in 2 games.
i was able to attach that new gun that u got me scorp from the sign up process to the side of it upgrading one of the crappier guns to a stupid fast one, that also helped alot.

my cpu temp wont seem to go above 55 but sits at 35 most the time, i didnt seat the cpu paste very well tho so i was a bit concerned about it. the graphics card is getting anywhere between 25fps - 140fps, depending what settings i put on it 25fps was with highest graphics in a bunch of explosions with lots of AI shooting at me(maxed driver quality).
i put it on medium graphics and most the times its about 70fps and 40 in a big fight, ill try out performance mode now to see what happens.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:54:04 AM by FlatkinG »
Perfectionist.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »
that game of vanduul swarm u quit in i was able to go to the end, u can check ur REC now. that other pilot quit half way through it so had to do most of it myself, damn that hornet really takes a beating and just doesnt give a fuck. no wings or tail half a roof and still fangs.
Perfectionist.

SCORP

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Captain
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 08:51:42 AM »
Yep got my REC.

Not much though.

"Hail to the king baby!"

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2016, 12:03:35 AM »
ur jpg was broken coz all that script shit on the screen, but yeah u shouldnt have got much u only got like 2 kills or something, out of about 100 so yer.

but something else i noticed, i went into the universe and i was able to spawn my rental ship with its gear. so it seems its not just for arena commander at present. some random jumped into the rear seat and overheated the gun on asteroids, got out or dc or something. then the ship was bugged, it just kept overheating when i get in and would shut down, so i had to can it.. glitch! when i was asking for a pickup in space the game crashed anyway. i also had hell low FPS in the universe(12-25) where in arena commander its like 30-75. i think the server i was on was fucked.
Perfectionist.

FlatkinG

• Administrator

• =]UG[= Admin

• Personal Text
    Colonel
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 01:19:47 PM »
Perfectionist.

CanHasCoW

• Full Clan Member

• Personal Text